Considered by many to be the best all-around size raft, the 14′ STAR Outlaw 140 gives you the load capacity for multiday trips for 2-3 people, room for fishing, and stability for big water paddling. And the price is unbeatable.
- STAR Outlaw Series Rafts give you time-tested boat designs at a price that will make you smile.
- 22″ tubes and a 7’3″ width give the 14′ Outlaw 140 great carrying capacity and big water stability while still being small enough for rocky technical waters.
- Super heavy-duty tube and floor material shrug off hard boating abuse.
- A 4″ thick drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 2000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- To get the rigid structure in the floor for best performance you will need a high-pressure pump.
- With the optional third thwart 8-9 paddlers can have a blast running rivers.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 2″ D-rings give plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- The BAT(Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
There are no reviews yet.