Big grins in the eddy are unavoidable when running the sporty STAR High Five Raft. With pronounced rocker, diminishing tubes and a high-pressure drop stitch floor, this boat is built for shredding technical whitewater and big water alike.
- Ideal for 2-4 paddlers who want to challenge themselves on technical whitewater, or you can row it on smaller streams where larger boats can’t go.
- Diminishing tubes punch through waves and create more room in the bow and stern compartments.
- A 4″ thick drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi for stiff and responsive whitewater performance.
- One removable thwart with three thwart positions let you set up the boat to suit your paddle crew.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material shrugs off encounters with rocks and the wear and tear that comes with years of adventures.
- Wear patches on the tops of the tubes add a layer of protection plus better traction for paddlers seated on the tubes.
- The BAT system (Batten Attachment Thwart) lets you easily add, move or remove thwarts. The floor insert also attaches to the self-bailing bottom using the BAT system.
- Four separate air chambers in the outer tube keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- Includes ten 1.5″ stainless steel D-rings and two carry handles.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.